Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

If Alice Had a Party with Steve Madden

    132

    I've teamed up with Steve Madden for their newest campaign "Steve Brings It!" and I had an opportunity to create a themed outfit which was Alice and Wonderland. Of course, I had to incorporate a modern day white rabbit, which in this case is Malti dressed as a black rabit, and Charcoal as King of Hearts.

    The shoes I chose to wore are called the Viktoree and I love the shape of these heels. It's quite different from your ordinary mary janes but nonetheless, sweet and whimsical, which I think is perfect for the Alice and Wonderland theme! Stay tuned for more looks with this theme!

    P.S. Steve Madden is offering all of Song of Style visitors a 15% off their entire purchase plus free shipping. Clearance is excluded and the code is not stackable with other codes. This code will remain valid until 12/31/11 @ 11:59pm EST. Use Code: SongofStyle15