Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Street Lamps

    2134
    (Theyskens Theory Top c/o Edit, Zara Skirt, Steve Madden Heels, Style by Marina Leather Jacket, Bracelets by CC Skye, Low Luv, Anarchy Street, Chanel Bag)

    I picked up this Theyskens Theory top at Edit during my stay in New York for Fashion Week. It was the longest time I've ever spent in a clothing store as most of my shopping is done online but from rack to rack, room to room, there were so many great items that it was just hard to leave the store. You must check out the store if you're ever in New York!
    I wore this outfit to my best friend's sister's wedding and I've been meaning to do a 'What to Wear to a Wedding' post as I get a lot of requests. The most important thing for me when dressing for a wedding is, (ok, this might sound selfish) comfort as I look forward to the reception. Thankfully this Zara skirt is one size too big so it's quite perfect for times when I'm determined to overeat.