Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Super Easy Chalkboard DIY

    IMG_0598-3

    AimeeSONGIMG_0496-2IMG_0506-2IMG_0509-2


    What you'll need: A pretty frame, thin board such as particle board to use as your chalkboard, primer, chalkboard paint, saw, and a roller to paint the board


    1. Make a template of the board. If your frame already comes with a board, just use that and sand it so the surface is smooth
    2. Saw the board. If you have a wonderful boyfriend like me, ask him to do it for you. (double plus if he cleans the saw dust too!)
    3. Apply a coat of primer onto the board and when that dries, paint the board with chalkboard paint
    4. Wait at least 3 full days before you start writing!


    Warning: Don't start painting it on your skin wondering if you can be a human chalkboard.


    *Update* I got my frame from the Fairfax Flea Market this day. See me looking pretty determined to bring the frame back home with me?