Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Twirling in the Park

    6
    0
    3
    1
    2
    (LF dress, Deena & Ozza Strappy Wedges, Anarchy Street Jewelry)
    Fell in love instantly when I saw this dress at the LF store a few weeks ago and was super ecstatic at the price since it was 60% off!
    Weather in California has been very bipolar lately. One day it's super duper nice and warm and the other day it gets cold and starts raining. Once it got warm and oddly humid (which I later found out was a sign for rain) I took the chance to wear this dress out to Charcoal's second favorite park and had so much fun twirling around in it. The only thing I struggled with was what bra to wear it with? I decided to screw the bra. I've got long hair to cover the poking twins anyways.