Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

I Don't Always Wear Heels

    1234
    (Faux Fur Coat c/o Style by Marina, H&M Denim Jacket & Sweater, Lace Dress underneath c/o Andwhatelseisthere, Target OTK socks, Vintage Boots)

    It's been raining and I definitely don't want to risk falling on my face flat wearing heels (I tend to do this quite often and I pretend like I'm dead until there is nobody around me) so I wear these boots that I got from the Fairfax Flea Market last year.
    For those who asked me about what I wear underneath my short skirts and dresses, besides my undies, I wear tiny leggings, kind of like booty shorts but in the form of leggings. I got mine from Target, my go-to source for socks and undies.

    Btw, Andwhatelseisthere is offering a 10% discount to all purchases with the code: SONGOFSTYLE at checkout.

    Hope you guys are staying warm and dry!