Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Song of Style for Anarchy Street

    3
    2745109.111
    16
    14151217

    Photographer & Stylist: Aimee
    Assistant Stylist: Mira
    Model: Chloe
    Hair & Make Up: Dani & Carol

    I've been working with a few different companies/brands and photographers styling shoots for the past couple of months and this is one of them except, I didn't just style them but I shot them!
    A while back, Anarchy Street asked me to style their jewelry collection and after going back and forth different between photographers they suggested that I shoot the collection.
    I've test shot models before when doing castings, but never done anything professional and this was such an amazing experience and I learned so much preparing the shoot and during the shoot.
    The jewelry collection is a modern interpretation of tribalism and is very ethnic and bohemian.
    I fell in love with all of them and you guys have already seen me wearing them in my previous post.

    I hope you guys enjoyed these pictures and the styling and if you have any good constructive criticism on what I can improve on please do share!
    Also, you should definitely head over to Anarchy Street's website to view their jewelry collection.

    *Update*
    Thank you for the sweet comments guys! For those who asked about the clothes in this shoot, except for the last two outfits, they are all from Anarchy Street!