Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

It's December but Still Warm in LA

    5-2
    3-24-22-21-26-2
    (Anarchy Street Leopard Jacket, gifted Forever 21 Minnie Mouse Shirt, DIY Levi's Denim Cut-Offs, Forever 21 Wedges, gifted 2 Bandits Riders)

    I had full make up on for a photo shoot last Friday and had my hair colored the night before. Originally it was dyed to a super dark brown color very close to black then I freaked out because I couldn't recognize myself in the mirror. I haven't had dark hair for so long and it was a bit of a change from my previous color so Annika and Dani toned down(or brightened?) my hair by using the color corrector stuff at 2 am in the morning. It's actually darker than it is in these pictures but overall I'm pretty satisfied with my new hair color especially since Annika is so good about not letting my hair get damaged.

    For those that were asking about the music in my last video blog, It's by Regina Spektor and the song is called "Fidelity"
    Hope you guys have a happy Monday and a great week!