Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Birthday Curse Broken

    aimeesongforbebecom
    aimeesongforbebe
    Happy Friday! Guess what day it is besides Friday?
    My Birthday!
    I'm really not a big birthday person because I have this thing kind of like a birthday curse where all of my birthdays except two that I can remember have been crappy. However, today's a little different as two exciting things are happening!

    First, remember this post where I came back from a photo shoot and had my make up and hair done? Well, it was for BEBE and now the shoot is up!
    I teamed up with BEBE and picked out some of my holiday favorites to share with you guys.

    Second of all, I am typing this at an airport! To break my crappy birthday curse, Wesley Mason surprised me today to a Hawaii birthday getaway for the weekend.
    I had no idea till we got to the airport because he planned it so well!!
    eeeeeek, I am so excited as I've never been to Hawaii and I can't believe he did this for me.
    I am one lucky girl.

    Hope you guys enjoy your weekend and please hop over to BEBE.com to check out my holiday gift guide! I promise you won't be disappointed!