Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

What is your workspace like?

    4838112454_358a55a168_b
    4754617351_826b54bc45_z
    songofstyle
    ruuuuesongofstyle
    srue
    habitania mag via frenchbydesign

    I've been glued to my chair and desk these past few days working on my final and stuff for work and have been wishing for a better utilized workspace. Although I have a pretty big desk, almost every inch of my desk is covered with blue prints, magazines, photos, books, computer supplies and more.
    What's your workspace like?
    Are you surrounded by books? Do you have an entire wall full of inspirational pictures?
    Do you lay everything out on a desk or are you more of a minimalist?

    (image source: 1 & 2. unknown, 3-5. rue magazine, 6. habitania magazine via french by design)