Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

What I Cannot See is Infinitely More Important Than What I Can See

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    (Lace Top courtesy of Charlotte Russe, Hollister Capri Pants that I rolled up, Thrifted Belt, Zara Ankle Strap Peep Toe Clogs, Boyfriend's Black Fedora)

    I wore this to work today with a blazer and a leather jacket to keep me warm from the super windy San Francisco weather and still froze to death.
    I was planning on taking pictures of clothes to sell on my shop blog but I worked so hard today I think I'm going to chillax for the rest of the night with my Wesley Mason and Charcoal.
    Good Night everyone and hope you're enjoying your summer!
    Oh, I wish I was at a warm beach right now