Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

If the Beat is Hot, Does it Matter Who it Comes From?

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    (Zara Cropped Cardigan, H&M Black Skinnies, Zara Peep Toe Clogs, gifted Chains of Love cross necklaces & bullet necklace)

    Some of you guys asked whether these zara clogs are comfortable or not, and for me
    I have no problem walking on a flat surface or going uphill but going downhill, I almost tripped every 3 steps I took and it doesn't help that these are a size bigger on me. (they were the last pair so I took them regardless)
    btw, I was talking to a friend today who mostly wears high end designer pieces and we were sort of arguing/debating on designer clothes that we buy. For me, I don't care if it's from walmart or Neiman Marcus. As long as it looks good and I like it (and of course, if I could afford it) I'll take it. Her stand was different. She was talking about child labor, quality of clothes, dignity(supposedly for her, wearing cheap clothes means u have no dignity), etc. I argued back saying not all designer clothes are high quality and most of them just charge you a lot because it has a freakin designer logo on them.. For an example, my T by Alexander Wang shirts are all awesome and I wear them almost everyday but on the tag it says Made in China, plus after one wash I got holes on them just like my F21 or Hanes shirts although the T by A. Wangs cost about 20 times more. For me, the reason I bought the shirt was not because it's by Alexander Wang but because I liked the cut and the style of them. Basically I paid however much I paid for the design not because if's by A.Wang. In my opinion, it doesn't matter if it's designer or not, what matters is does that specific item look good on you, and do you like it? (btw, I'm talking about aside from the whole child labor, underpaid workers thing.)