Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

I Shouldn't Have Eaten That Last Slice of Pizza

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    (Forever 21 Floral Crop Top, Citizens of Humanity Twiggy Avedon Skinny in Navy, Jeffrey Campbell Franklin in Tan Shoes)

    Excuse me, for the little belly exposure. I've been wearing a lot of white lately, so I wanted to switch things up a little bit. It was another beautiful day in the city and I took my little Charcoal on a long walk wearing these Citizens of Humanity jeans I got from Revolve. Whenever I'm taking Charcoal to a long walk to a park (3 miles to be exact) I change into the most comfortable jeans I have but unfortunately my most comfortable jeans lose its shape by the time I get to the park. However, these jeans are exactly how I first received them. Still tight yet super stretchy enough to run around with my dog.