Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

It's Now Open

    Jeffrey Campbell Alexa Wedges

    I've been meaning to clean out my closet and sell some of my clothes & shoes for the longest time but never got around it due to my busy school / work schedule plus I've been a lazy ass.
    However, after hearing about Haiti, I wanted to do more than just texting to donate $10.
    Therefore, I've created a separate blog where I'll be selling my clothes and shoes and 10% of all profit will be going to Red Cross to help the victims in Haiti.
    The rest will help me purchase a new dining table and maybe more clothes. hehe

    click HERE for the shop.
    I'll be updating my Twitter everytime there is a new item in the shop.
    You can follow me at www.twitter.com/aimeesong