Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sorry Kiss, They Stole Your Idea

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    (Tiger T-Shirt from Ebay, F21 Skirt, Jeffrey Campbell Alexa Wedges)

    If Cancer had a scent, it'd be my Jeffrey Campbell Alexa Wedges.
    They've been sitting on top of my dresser for over a week now and everytime I step inside my closet, it smells like, well, cancer.
    Still, I think these might be the most bad ass shoes I have for now. I could probably join the KISS fan club. Don't you think?
    Not only does my wallet prefer these over the original Acne Wedges, but the smaller wedges make it a lot easier for me to walk in and plus, I'm still shorter than my boyfriend. hehe

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us