Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Woke Up At 11:30 to Go to My 12pm Class Outfit

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    (Vintage Blazer, Mom's Sheer Blouse, Urban Outfitters Leggings, Secondhand Boots)



    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    The Beauty Post that I've promised a million years ago. I was born with eczema, sensitive skin + dry skin. The worst combo ever. Seriously the only good I got out of it was not getting pimples, but I'd take pimples over eczema any day.
    Because I have such sensitive & high maintanance skin, I try to use all natural products that are hypoallergenic and try to use minimal make up as possible.
    After waking up and brushing my teeth and everything, I dab on Lush's Dream Cream, then put Aveeno's Ultra-calming Daily Moisturizer. The first make up I put on is drawing my eye brows with Almay's blendable eye pencil. My sister who is a make up artist thinks I do a horrible job on it but I look better with drawn eye brows then without so I don't care. lol After my eye brows I put my Physician Formula Organic Wear Bronzer on. I honestly don't know how to put make up on well. I just do a smiley face and put the pink blush over my cheeks then mix the pink blush + bronzer and put it below my cheeks. After that since I'm almost always in such a rush, I put my little Revlon's Beyond Natural Lip tint on the streets or in the elevator.
    That's all folks! Hope you enjoyed my very minimal cheap beauty post! These products work for me so hopefully it helps you out as well!