Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

I'm such an airhead........ seriously

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    (Little Boy's Denim Vest, F21 Men's Fleece & Tank, Arden B Tights, Via Spiga Socks, Dirty Laundry Boots)
    So I go to H&M at 7 this morning with my friend Stella for Mathew Williamson's collection since I've been wanting the tan leather jacket and the maxi/long dress. We were expecting a long line but we were surprised that we were the first ones. This is how our conversation went,

    Me: Dude, we're the frist ones. That's crazy.
    Stella: Wow, I thought there was going to be a huge line.
    Me: Maybe people in SF don't like Mathew Williamson as much
    Stella: Yeah, probably.
    well we later realized(after about 30minutes) that the opening was yesterday not today.
    LOL