Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Beautiful Sunday

    It's been one of the most beautiful weekends in San Francisco. It was over 75 degrees and I enjoyed every bit of it! I finally got to go to a Bed Bath and Beyond to buy a showerhead and although it was a little over 2 miles away, I decided to walk just because it was such a lovely day. Of course due to the extensive walking, I had to put my chucks on which I haven't worn in ages.

    Charlotte Russ plaid top, forever 21 shorts, and Kenneth Cole gold converse

    Charlotte Russ plaid top, forever 21 shorts, and Kenneth Cole gold converse

    Charlotte Russ plaid top, forever 21 shorts, and Kenneth Cole gold converse
    (Charlotte Russ plaid top, forever 21 shorts, and Kenneth Cole gold converse)


    On my way back home my work called and I found out that I was suppose to be working today, so I hurried up and changed into whatever I could see that didn't make me look like I was fifteen(lol)
    I feel like wearing all black is the easiest way to look decent. =)

    Forever 21 top, American Apparel shiny leggings, Ross shoes, and my Chanel bag


    Forever 21 top, American Apparel shiny leggings, Ross shoes, and my Chanel bag


    Forever 21 top, American Apparel shiny leggings, Ross shoes, and my Chanel bag
    (Forever 21 top, American Apparel shiny leggings, Ross shoes, and my Chanel bag)

    Oh, and on my way to work I kind of got hit my a porsche but my bag saved meeh.
    The porsche stopped and everyone got their cell phones/cameras out and started taking pictures. LOL
    However, I am unhurt and no, I will not sue the driver to get rich.
    Also, I heard there is a fire in the greater Los Angeles area so please keep those who are affected by the fire in your prayers.
    Thank you,

    Love, Aimee